- Users can freely create, edit, modify, update or delete their personal details by logging into their profiles on MyPrem.
- We have special privacy settings on our portal that our users can apply to prevent people from identifying them unless they wish them to do so.
- Our registered users can customize the privacy levels of their personal information including their profile, photographs and contacts; i.e., for different contacts, different levels of privacy can be applied.
- Without the consent or permission of registered users, we do not share, rent, trade or give away any of their personal information including their email address, name, date of birth, residential address, phone numbers, educational qualifications, employment details, etc.
- If any user registers with us through Social networking sites like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, we may securely collect their personal data through those sites after they allow us.
- As our users login to MyPrem, data related to their device ID, geographical location, IP address, log files, etc, is automatically accessed by us. All this information is held with us with utmost care and confidentiality.
- MyPrem ensures 100% protection of your personal information, which cannot be misused, manipulated or tampered with.
- User’s contact details (email, phone numbers, etc.) will be securely used by our Customer Support team to communicate with them about MyPrem’s services, promotional offers, recommendation of relevant matches, etc. It should be noted that our customer support team adheres to strict confidentiality norms.
- MyPrem may also access its users’ and visitors’ information in a highly safe manner for analysis of data, identification of user trends, determination of impact of our promotional campaigns, and in order to optimise and make better our services through this portal.
- In case of any Law-abiding issue or in compliance with any legal/judicial process, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or other member’s interest or in case of any suspected fraud, then we may need to disclose personal information of MyPrem’s users and visitors.
In case you have any queries about the security at MyPrem portal, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.